Flyer Printing: 5 Tips From The Pros
Get the most from your flyer printing with these five PRO quick tips. They will jumpstart your campaign, and ensure you get the most from your marketing dollars.
Flyers are a great marketing tool. They’re perfect for canvasing an entire area, promoting a brand, or even advertising your next big sale. Due to their low-cost, they’re also one of the most cost-effective ways to advertise. Below are our top tips for including flyer printing in your next big campaign.
1. Flyer Content – Think about what the reader would benefit most from. For example, wedding planners could include wedding etiquette, timelines and important tips to getting the most from their day. Having content like this will ensure prospects save your flyers.
2. Flyer Design – Keep the layout simple and clean – the less distracting the better. Try to bullet your content into five main points that are easy to read and have a clear call to action. This will ensure your message is communicated clearly and effectively. Also, consider a different paper type.
3. Customer Testimonials – Highlight customer stories that your recipients can relate to. Were there specific customers that you enjoyed working with? Contact them to see if they would be interested in sharing their story. This will help strengthen your professional relationship, promote your customer’s business and tell a story that your prospect can relate to.
4. Marketing Copy – Write in second person, include catchy headlines, short sentences and a call to action. Keep it short and simple – much like this tip!
5. Distribution – Think about where your prospects frequent. Is there a particular area or type of business your target demographic goes to? Hire a street team to hand out flyers there – this could be as simple as coffee shops, libraries, malls, clothing stores, etc.
Try out these tips and save on your next order. Get 30% off by using coupon code 30BLOG218 at checkout!
Image source: Chapelle Corneille/behance